Evolution Of Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sugestions

2 posters

Go down

my sugestions Empty my sugestions

Post  Erik1495 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 am

bounce ok so this are my suggestions to the mod

GAMEPLAY:

new animation for the manual block:first make the blocking with 1 hand the hand that is holding the saber puting the saber in a straight parallel line to the attack (why? after playing "JEDIS" with my little cousing that loves SW bounce i noticed that if you put your hadn paralel to the attack then your oponent will be forced to hold back a little bit and to avoid him to attack so quick also knowed as bounce) and then quickly the second hand grab the saber and push a little so it looks like a strong block

the parry or block from OJP should return but with lowered mishap influence and with one hand so it looks like a weak and quick parry

the pasive block animation should be a little bit angled so the lightsaber blade of the oponent looks like its sliding and perfectly able to quickly connect the attack that will follow

a new block that will work by quickly taping the block/use button and will work by beeing stationary or walking to the direction of the attack like the "parry" obviusly each block will make a big diference by influencing the mishap.Stationary block, less mishap influence.Walking block, big influence on the mishap.This type of block is blocked while running. The animation of this block should be the standard one

New animation for the juyo stance.

New class "warrior" this class can only use swords no lightsaber (this can be made i supose by making and adding a lot of swords,daggers,spears and shields with a futuristic/star wars style covered by cotorsis Razz and if a user wants to put another sword from JKfiles or one self made then we can use the replacement system of MBII) this class cant block lightsaber swings/attacks of a lightsaber only with manual blocking and passive blocking and the dodge bar will lower a lot when you dont block a lightsaber swing but the advantage that the sword has, its: that the mishap wont raise a lot when blocked by a saber.when using the dual stance with a shield (if you want to add shields, that might be a good idea maybe not geek ) then the tap blocking will be aplied and the manual block wont but if the saber doesnt touches the shield and touches you then automatic kill

the attack time will be controlled by thetime you press the attac1 button for example: i press left mouse button (default attack 1 button) for 5 seconds then the swing animation will last only 5 seconds and autmaticly be suspended after releasing the left mouse button this will add the sense that you are controlling the saber and not smashing the buttons randomly and also will sustitute and improve the fakes perfectly. if you press the x buton at the time you press the left mouse bottun then the animation will be completed automaticly (this should be turned on or off in the options gameplay menu)

lock on feature when you press the z key youll lock on to the nearest enemy if you want to change your lock to another objective then press the z button quickly and it will change to another objective (the nearest one after the last one locked on) i think this is a really and important good idea because after messing up with the console on OJP and EoC i managed to play the game in slow mo and noticed that the blocking animation looks bugy or like it goes trough the enemy, mainly because you rotate or move the mouse after making the attack.If we lock on and disable the "look around with the mouse" if you will then the blocking and bounce animations will looke very dynamic and real i also compared with more games

perfect example of "what hapens when you fight with a saber and not lock onto your enemy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uS2z1qdT74&feature=related watch how the lightsaber goes trough again and again and again adn the stormies are alive thats not star wars geek

perfect example why you guys should add the lock on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BUXzvJWv2k

new griping,levitate,telekinesis or whatever name you use with new controls
you use your force power with lets say the tab key you grip your oponent that is nearer or if you like the lock on idea maybe the locked enemy then you move the object left,right,up.down with the w,a,s,d keys and since you cant move while griping there wont be bugs and yo mvoe the object forward or back with the mouse wheel.griping wll consume 20 of the force points but only when you lift your oponent form the ground not while your griping him and moving him.Since you are griping with the tab key then you can combine with other force powers i saw in a stoiss vid that youve already managed to make this really hope this is posible i think it would be cool and epic Razz

new HUD, smaller, maybe transparent (i see you are already working on that)
while talking with a lot of jedi academy players and talking and asking of OJP and EoC they told that the worst thing of these 2 mods was that they were random stupid and noob mods affraid then i convinced them to play it with me (not all of them sadly) adn the biggest problem was that they didnt understood how the system worked so i thought we could make a vid teaching them, and instead of an epic saber fight at the main menu we should play this video , also to make that option when you fight tavion but with text giving instructions of what to do Twisted Evil in SP and MP

i know this is going to much of the main goal of the mod but why dotn we add cloth,ragdoll and object physics not very good physics but at least better than the crappy ones that the game has

ok so coment or reply if this is possible,a good idea, learn some english or keep dreaming boy
Very Happy

Erik1495

Back to top Go down

my sugestions Empty Re: my sugestions

Post  Erik1495 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

i also came up with a new melee system

when you are using melee you can block with the use/block buton but only taping it before the punch is coming

4 new directions of punches just like the saber but only with 4: front, back(in this case a punch to the stomach) left and right.The punches are made with attack 1 and the kicks are made with attack2

Erik1495

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoiss Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 pm

the melee system is somthing we have in mind.
well there is alot here you come up with alot of good ideas not bad at all. but most of it is not somthing we can focus on atm.
physix is not possible yet as it not has been working perfctly out yet. and is not somthing you just add. there is a standart ragdoll system in mp but is bugged. could be somthing i would look in to in time when i think it is time to it.
the saber system is alot more defrind then it was in eoc.0.1 as 0.2 now is alot better. and harder. the bots has been improved alot more and have a High AI then it is in the normal JKA codes and botfiles.
we have add a new class system to the bots and works perfect atm. we are still working on the class system for players but is bugged so it is not somthing there is working atm. i can't say more as it would spoild the suprice Razz

Stoiss
Project Leader & Developer

https://evolutionofcombat.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik1495 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Very Happy nice to hear this was usefull i really hope you consider the video part and also i came up with an imrpoved idea of that

in the map where you train with tavion there are a lot of floors we can put in the map a video showing how to play just. Ashorcut to this map should be added at the very begining of the menu so players get with a little experienca to use the mod perfectly
just like this map
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Movie_Academy;39831
notice how the episode 3 trailer plays at the "cinema"

Erik1495

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum