Evolution Of Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick question about the yellow lightsaber...

5 posters

Go down

quick question about the yellow lightsaber... Empty quick question about the yellow lightsaber...

Post  JamesCrow Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:10 pm

why is it light blue now? just wondering...doesn't affect me too much seeing I used the RGB lightsaber for mp and I use the regular blue for sp. When I see a bot using a lightblue lightsaber (originally yellow) I noticed that the dynamic glow under the bot is still yellow

JamesCrow

Back to top Go down

quick question about the yellow lightsaber... Empty Re: quick question about the yellow lightsaber...

Post  master serenity Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I saw a interview on tv with george lucas and he was talking about why he made windu have a purple lightsaber "he asked george for it"
and george said he would do any colour exept yellow because he does not like yellow so i changed it to respect george lucas Razz

master serenity
Code Leader & Developer

Back to top Go down

quick question about the yellow lightsaber... Empty Re: quick question about the yellow lightsaber...

Post  Stoiss Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

master serenity wrote:I saw a interview on tv with george lucas and he was talking about why he made windu have a purple lightsaber "he asked george for it"
and george said he would do any colour exept yellow because he does not like yellow so i changed it to respect george lucas Razz

cool Razz

Stoiss
Project Leader & Developer

https://evolutionofcombat.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Thu May 06, 2010 10:28 am

master serenity wrote:I saw a interview on tv with george lucas and he was talking about why he made windu have a purple lightsaber "he asked george for it"
lol i hate yellow to, and i was greatly surprised when i didn't found it in the mod Very Happy

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimberly Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

rgbsabers? Razz

Kimberly
Modeling & Codeing

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Thu May 20, 2010 9:45 am

i'm using white =)

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum